How to file a claim
Please have the following documents available (saved to your computer or phone) before you start your claim:
- Bill of Lading
- Inventory Sheet
Start your claim:
- Please register online at https://claims.csipros.org/claims/register or Click Here to be directed to the registration page.
- Enter your contact and move information, and upload the required documents where instructed.
- Submit your registration.
Your information will be verified within 48 business hours and once verified, an email with your login credentials will be sent to you. Check your “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you can’t find it in your inbox.
Once you have received your login information follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your online account
- Enter your claim information
- If claiming damages please make sure to have the pictures of the damaged items saved to your computer or phone so you can upload them when asked for it. Keep in mind the adjusters will need pictures clearly showing the damage claimed and 1 picture showing the entire item.
- If claiming Real Property damage (floors, ceilings, walls, etc.) please provide 3 repair estimates. Repair estimates may be obtained free of charge from reputable professionals.
- Any additional documents including repair estimate (for real property damage only) can be uploaded directly to the Documents Tab.